Growth cannot occur without a knowledge of the boundaries.
Utilizing a skilled crew of licensed and experienced land surveyors, the WGK, Inc. Survey Department can mark such boundaries with exactness. We perform right-of-way, litigation/eminent domain, residential/subdivision layout, commercial and industrial surveys to state agency and American Land Title Association (ALTA) standards, and can provide several varieties of topographic surveys to provide design data. Our survey department can also assist in construction projects by performing construction surveys, layouts and as-built surveys, and has gained experience in the Design-Build method of project delivery on several Design-Build projects.
And the days of triangulation are over - the WGK Survey Department is equipped with the most capable and advanced surveying hardware and data compilation software available, such as Trimble field gear and Autodesk software:
- R8 GNSS GPS/RTK Receivers (field data gathering/stakeout hardware)
- S6 3” Robotic Total Station (field data gathering/stakeout hardware)
- VX 1” Robotic Total Station & Scanner (high accuracy field data gathering/stakeout hardware)
- TSC3 Data Collectors (field data collectors)
- Trimble Access field software (field data collector software)
- Trimble Business Center software (latest office data management/processing software)
- Autodesk Civil 3D 2012 (office production/design software)
- Autodesk Land Development Desktop 2009 (office production/design software)
- Dell Precision Workstations
- GeoExpress 6.1 (Aerial Photography software)
The WGK Survey Department also utilizes Google Earth Professional for the creation and maintenance of Geographic Information System (GIS) maps, allowing owners of multiple infrastructure to view their hardware in electronic images that are precise and easy to modify, eliminating the need for cumbersome paper databases. GIS maps allow owners to quickly and easily view their infrastructure inventory and plan accordingly.