Civil Engineer – Local projects, excellent teammates, making a difference
We are a civil engineering and surveying company with offices in Clinton and Brookhaven, Mississippi, that offers our staff a team-oriented environment with excellent opportunity for professional growth, working with appreciative clients on projects with purpose.
The Company: WGK Inc, Engineers and Surveyors, provides extensive, award-winning work in the public and private domains, with our civil and environmental solutions improving the lives of more than 100,000 people to date. All members of our technical staff are jobsite-trained, taught to envision and comprehend the goals of each client, to understand the working realities of each project and to create sustainable solutions.
Support WGK, and WGK will support you:
- We offer company-paid continuing education to allow our professionals growth in their areas of expertise.
- Our “WGK Cares” program encourages our members to apply their knowledge to developing countries and help numerous non-profit organizations build infrastructure for disadvantaged people worldwide.
The Position: Candidates should have at least 3 years’ experience in the design of infrastructure projects related to water and wastewater systems, transportation or site development projects. BS in civil, chemical, mechanical or environmental engineering; MS a plus. Construction experience a plus. CADD proficiency a plus. Proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Mississippi PE or ability to obtain within 2 years required.
Candidate will assist another engineer or design/manage multi-discipline projects. Only minimal overnight travel anticipated. Lots of growth opportunity for talented individuals.
Compensation dependent on experience and qualifications.
WGK also offers:
- Outstanding benefits package
- 401K with WGK match
Why Should You Apply?
- Resourceful and collaborative teammates
- Interesting work
- Excellent professional growth opportunity
- Great benefit