The City of Morton selected WGK, Inc., to design a series of improvements to its patched-up downtown streets utilizing funding provided through the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Rural Utilities Service program. The funding extended to cover 285 linear feet of base repair, 1,693 linear feet of repaving and striping of several important downtown streets—West First Avenue, West Second Avenue, South Fourth Street and South Fifth Street.
- Complete traffic control planning.
- Mobilization and excavation.
- Base repair in critical areas.
- Installation of 900 tons of hot mix asphalt.
- Painting of 5,371 linear feet of yellow and white thermoplastic traffic, detail and legend striping.
- Sidewalk removal and repair.
- Total Project Cost: $128,000.