Mike has always had a love of the outdoors and excelled in mathematics. That combination led him to study civil engineering at Mississippi State University where he earned his Bachelor of Science degree. He then gained experience in the City of Greenville Public Works / Engineering department before joining the team at WGK in 1993.
As a Professional Engineer and Project Manager, Mike enjoys helping clients solve their infrastructure problems with solutions that deliver long-term results.
He serves as the county engineer for two counties and as the City Engineer for one of the firms’ larger municipal clients.
Mike and his wife Eileen have a daughter and three sons. He enjoys working around the house on DIY projects, hunting, fishing, boating/tubing with his kids and any activity that gets him outdoors.
Registrations, Memberships & Certifications:
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Mississippi Engineering Society
- National Association of County Engineers (national and state chapters)
- Registered Professional Engineer in Mississippi, Kansas, and Alabama
- FHWA Certified Bridge Inspector